Baby Shower Fun



Just thought today I wanted to share and talk about the baby shower that I threw with a friend, for friend. No healthy dessert recipes were included are food recipes here today just kind of showing off a little set up and Ideas that I did for the dessert table. When I say I love to bake I truly love to bake and decorate!
Even though I bake healthy stuff now I'm still very fond of creating the sugary dessert for those who want it. Funny part is though I'll bake all the sweet unhealthy dessert from scratch for others but I won't eat them myself. Only because I know not a lot of people are not into really healthy desserts yet. I don't have a sweet tooth the way I use to but I do love making people happy and feeling appreciated. Today I threw it two peas in a pod themed baby shower unfortunately I didn't take pictures of all the decorations I'm totally regretting it right now but I did take some of my little dessert table.
My plan is to eventually create table and desserts fancy like these but ONLY healthy versions, but people have to be willing to let me ... one day.
Attached I have links to the healthy versions of these same desserts sitting on the table. If there is a link missing it will be coming soon!


French Meringue with Protein Frosting

Coconut Lime Pudding Pie with Coconut Whipped Cream and Coconut Almond Crust!


Chocolate Protein Cupcake with Vanilla Protein Frosting! 

Chocolate Peanut Butter Truffle!


ENJOY! 

Love, Tabitha





No comments:

Post a Comment