Protein Chick O Stick



 I had another one of those "Ah Ha!" moments. Knowing that I'm a huge peanut butter and coconut fan, it would be obvious that Chick-O-Stick is one of my favorite candies. That I don't eat very often, may I add. I saw them in a store the other day and oh it was so hard to hold back my hand from grabbing it, but I did and that's when the idea struck. So I got on it as soon as I got home! I couldn't wait for my husband to sabotage my clean eating by bringing home Chick-O-Sticks.  

Ingredients: 

2 TBSP Crunchy Peanut Butter
1 TBSP Honey
1/4 C Vanilla Whey Protein
1 TBSP Coconut Shreds
1/4 TBSP Coconut Extract

Topping:

1 TSP Coconut Oil
1 TBSP Coconut Shreds

Mix all the ingredients together, it will look crumbly but use your hands to form into thin logs.

Melt coconut oil and top the logs with the oil and coconut shreds.

Bake @ 275 for 30 Minutes

Now these aren't quite as chewy as a normal chick o stick and that's because there really isn't much sugar other than the honey in it.
I love the flavor and makes me feel like I'm having a guilty treat! TRICKERY!

I hope you ENJOY this as much as I do!



No comments:

Post a Comment