Banana Walnut Protein bar





 Its always good to pack protein bars for the car or gym bag, especially when you're going to be gone on trips. Here I am headed out the door on a weekend trip and I needed something to take on the go... I had an over ripe banana on hand, PERFECT for baking! Now what...

Ingredients:

1 Banana
1/4 C Oat flour
1 C Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1/2 C Walnuts
1/2 TSP Cinnamon

Mix all ingredients until thoroughly blended. It will be very sticky. 

Coat a loaf pan with coconut oil and fill with batter.

Move fast, it gets sticky and its harder to work with if you take your time.

Bake @ 350 for 15 minutes. 

These will be dry and chewy but they accomplished my goal of having a banana bar that wouldn't crumble in my gym bag but also be able to last without going bad so fast!

Enjoy! 






No comments:

Post a Comment