Banana Protein Pancakes



I'm back from my work trip and SO EXCITED
to be home and of course there is nothing in our refrigerator... I wonder how my .husband lives while I'm gone, but he survives and that's all that matters. hehee, Love Him! Thank goodness we always have almond milk and egg whites! and of course, my baking cabinet is always prepared! Well since I'm home I was definitely in NEED of Protein Pancakes but wanted to make a different type.

Ingredients:

1 med mashed Banana 
1/2 C. Oat Flour
1/4 C. Coconut Flour
2 TBSP ground Flax seed
dash of cinnamon
1/2 C. Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1 TBSP vanilla Extract
1 C. liquid Egg Whites
1 TSP Baking Powder/ Xanthan Gum 
1 C. Vanilla Almond Milk-Unsweetened

First, mash the banana with a blender.

Then mix in all the delicious dry ingredients.

Next, add the liquid ingredients...
beat well.

Preheat your griddle and top with coconut oil and pour the batter on.
Wait until the bubbles come through and FLIP!

When they're done top them with NATURAL maple syrup, Honey, PB, Almond Butter!... Or whatever Else!

Enjoy another Breakfast option!!


No comments:

Post a Comment