Microwave Protein Oatmeal Cookies



I had an epiphany... I'm on a work trip, again, and I've been dying for a cookie... not just any cookie, a HEALTHY cookie! So BAM! it came to me! Make one in your microwave! OK... So I grabbed a banana and looked at my items that I usually pack on a trip and mixed away...
I made two versions, OF COURSE cause I had to try lit a second time to make sure I did a good Job.

PB Chocolate Chip
Ingredients:

1/2 Banana
1.5 Scoop prepared Protein Oatmeal
1 TBSP Peanut Butter
1 TBSP Dark Chocolate pieces
Dash of Cinnamon

Chocolate Oatmeal

Ingredients: 

1/2 Banana
1.5 Scoop prepared Protein Oatmeal
.5 scoop Chocolate Protein PowderDash of Cinnamon


Step 1:
Mash the banana thoroughly on a Tupperware cover/in a bowl or in your ceramic travel bowl
- I used the lid from a microwaveable to go container and it worked just fine
If you're at home looking for a single serving snack use a real plate ~of course.

Step 2:
  Mix in all dry ingredients and form into the shape of a cookie

Step 3:
Bake in your microwave on high for 2.5 minutes.

let it cool and ENJOY!!!

 



 




No comments:

Post a Comment