Almond Protein Pancakes


another batch of pancakes I get an! I know I get a little crazy but I woke up one morning and I just imagined and could taste and almonds pancake. And oh my good lord is it good! Now this one doesn't have the texture of traditional pancakes because I'm using ground almonds. It has more of a crunch  texture but I really like It. I did a couple plain ones that I had to throw some blueberries in there!

Ingredients:

1/3 C. Oat Flour
1/3 C. Coconut Flour
1/3 C. Almond Meal (ground Almonds)
2 TBSP Flaxseed
1/2 C. Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1 TBSP Almond Extract
1 C. liquid Egg Whites
1 TSP Baking Powder
2 C. Vanilla Almond Milk-Unsweetened


Mix all the delicious dry ingredients together first!

Then add the liquid ingredients...
Once the batter is combined pour on to a well heated griddle, I set mine to 300 F
Then top with coconut oil :)

Wait until the bubbles come through like a normal pancake, and FLIP!

When they're done top them with NATURAL maple syrup, Honey, PB, Almond Butter!... Or whatever Else!

Oh these are so YUMMY! They have a neat crunch to them!

I hope you enjoy them!!

Love, Tabitha


No comments:

Post a Comment