Chicostick Protein Pancake


Sundays are the best with my husband. We ALWAYS get up I make a batch of Protein Pancakes and he makes a yummy dish of scrambled egg whites. This time when I got up and asked what kind of pancake he said "peanut butter and coconut." I responded "mixed together? or two different batches?" he said, "Mixed like a chicostick!" Oh MY Goodness! GENIUS! that's why I married him, so my creativity went to work...

I ALWAYS start off by grinding my oatmeal into oat flour and pull out all my
INGREDIENTS:
1/4 C.Ground Oatmeal
1/4 C. Coconut Flour
1/4 C. Coconut Shreds -Unsweetened
1/2 C. Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1 TBSP Flaxseed
2 TBSP PB2
1/2 TSP Baking Soda
1 TBSP Peanut Butter
1 TSP Coconut extract
1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
3 Egg Whites
1 1/4 C. Coconut Milk-Unsweetened

Mix together all your dry ingredients then add the wet ones...
Mix thoroughly.

Set your griddle to 300
Top your with coconut oil and pour....

Makes 6 LARGE Pancakes










 

 FLIP When the bubbles come through .

 Top your pancake with a little peanut butter, honey and coconut shreds.... YUMMM!

Happy chicostick mouth, tastes so good and so good for you!!
Love, Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment