Lemon Poppyseed Protein Muffin

Now Who doesnt LOVE a lemon Poppy Seed Muffin!? And what fitness junkie would love a protein one!? Of a all the muffins I've made I think these took me a couple try's to get them right. I think I make another tweek next time I make them but for now the flavor is great and they are very moist!


INGREDIENTS:
1/2 C Oat Flour (Ground Oatmeal)
1/4 C Coconut Flour

2 TBSP Ground Flax Seeds
1Scoop (1/3 C) Vanilla Protein Powder
1/2 TSP Baking Powder
1/2 TSP Baking Soda
1 TBSP Poppy Seeds
1/4 C Stevia (optional)
(or sweeten with 2 TBSP honey)
2 TBSP Coconut oil
1 TSP Lemon Extract
1 TSP Vanilla Extract
1/2 C Almond/Coconut Milk (unsweetened)
1/2 C Lemon Juice
1/2 C Apple Sauce (Natural unsweetened)
3 Egg Whites
  ~~If you're missing something, have no fear, for substitutions click HERE!



 First sift the flours so it will be light and fluffy.
Then add in wet ingredients Grease a Jumbo Muffin tin with Coconut oil and fill with batter
Bake @ 350 F for 30 minutes
Enjoy the Yummies!!

Love, 
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment