Protein Pancakes



There are a lot of different protein pancake recipes out there but all of them were missing something... I read though a bunch of them and.... AH HA!
Coconut flour! it makes all the difference. There is something special about coconut and NO, its not that because I'm from Hawai'i and I LOVE coconut either... It some how magically has a tenancy to sweeten recipes but without the sugar. Its decadent, I LOVE it and bake with coconut flour all the time! :) HAPPY HAPPY ME! If you love it just as much as I do can I recommend a great site that has it CHEAP, ORGANIC, and in BULK! HERE!
Hopefully this make you as excited as I am about CHEAP COCONUT!!!
Earth to Tabitha... Back to pancakes! I prefer using a ground oatmeal (blend it in a food processor until its a fine powder... WALA! oat flour!)




 

Ingredients:

1/2 C. Ground Oatmeal (or any other flour)
1/4 C. Oat Bran
1/2 C. Coconut Flour
2 TBSP Flaxseed
1/2 C. Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1 TBSP Vanilla extract
1 C. liquid Egg Whites
1 TSP Baking Powder
2 C. Vanilla Almond Milk-Unsweetened

Makes 6 LARGE Pancakes


MMMM! and they're good cold too!


Mix all the delicious goodness together! Dry ingredients first!

Then add the liquid ones...
Once the batter is combined pour on to a well heated griddle, I set mine to 300 F
Then top with coconut oil :)

Wait until the bubbles come through like a normal pancake, and FLIP!

When they're done top them with NATURAL maple syrup, Honey, PB, Almond Butter!... Or whatever Else!

ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment