Pumpkin Pie




As the holidays near and Pumpkins line the stores, the craving for pumpkin pie is inevitable. So yes me... I lost my mind and HAD TO have a protein "healthy version" pumpkin pie. I was completing my normal routine of gym then grocery shop and had the craving... I swear that gym-grocery combo makes for the best creations! I came home and Immediately went to work...
I started with a CRUST:

1 TBSP Coconut oil
3 TBSP Coconut flour
1 TBSP Almond flour
a dash of Cinnamon
1 TBSP egg whites

Melt your coconut oil then add in the rest of the ingredients.
mash them together with a fork until combined.
Press into a mini cheesecake pan.


In a blender or a mixing bowl combine

INGREDIENTS:
1/4 C Pumpkin Puree
1/2 C Plain Greek Yogurt
1 TBSP egg white
1/8 C Apple Sauce 
1 TBSP Stevia
1/4 TSP cinnamon
1/8 TSP Ginger
1/8 TSP Cloves
 

Pour pumpkin pie mix into the pan with your crust
Bake at 350 for 40 Minutes.
be sure not to over bake or it will dry out
 

Let it cool, then Cut and Enjoy!


NUTRITION FACTS:
Per Serving, 4 Servings
Calories: 56
Carbs: 6
Fat: 0
Protein: 9
Sugar: 3
Fiber:  1






SOOOO YUMM!!!

Love, Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment