Chocolate Protein Oatmeal Cookies

Here I go again... I was at a friends house and shes a GREAT cook, but not a baker so I said "I'll make cookies and let me blow your mind with these!" I was like "trust me, they're SO EASY and I've never made this type before"... haha Ok... now who's gonna trust that. I pulled out the over ripe banana and some of my protein I had in my gym bad, opened her cabinet and searched... A little of this, a little of that! This will do it...

Ingredients:

2 Med Bananas
1 c Oatmeal
2 TBSP Ground Flax
1/2 c Vanilla Whey Protein
1/4 c Cocoa Powder
Dash of cinnamon
1/4 c Pecans
1/4 c Dark Chocolate Chips

With your blender mash the bananas first then add the rest of the dry ingredients. Nuts and Chocolate chips are optional but trust me its worth it!

Once the dough is mixed, use an ice cream scoop to size cookies and drop onto a cookie sheet. Use the back of the scoop to press the cookie down, a little.

Bake at 350 for 25 mins or until golden brown.

See... So easy a cave man can do it! 

Makes about 12 cookies


 

 ENJOY!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment