Chocolate PB Protein Oatmeal Cookies

I have lost my MIND with these oatmeal cookies! SOOO tasty and so versitile! I can't help it but make a million versions of them. I love that they are so simple and so healthy! So PB Infused here we come!!

Ingredients: 


1 Med Bananas
3 TBSP Chunky Peanut Butter
1/4 c Cocoa Powder
1 c Oatmeal
1/2 c Vanilla Whey Protein
2 TBSP Ground Flax
Dash of cinnamon
1/4 c Dark Chocolate Chips

With your blender mash the bananas first then add the rest of the dry ingredients. Chocolate chips are optional but trust me its worth it!

Once the dough is mixed, use an ice cream scoop to size cookies and drop onto a cookie sheet. Use the back of the scoop to press the cookie down, a little.

Bake at 350 for 15 mins or until golden brown.

Makes about 7 cookies

I don't have to feel guilty about these... I figure 1 banana is about 14 grams of sugar plus the 12 grams or so of sugar from the chocolate chips... ehhh Im looking at 4 grams of sugar per cookie! STEAL!

 ENJOY!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment