Dark Chocolate Espresso Protein Bites

Another day with a cookie craze... I get like that sometimes where I have a ton of different ideas in my head all at once that I want to try out! If you notice everything I make is in relatively small portions because its only my Husband and I, and we can only eat so many protein desserts in one day, haha. So this was another crazy cookie lady kinda day and Honestly I didn't even know what kind of cookie I was making until I started and noticed I had a little left over coffee... *DING* and it came to me just like that! So I started mixing and pouring...

INGREDIENTS:
1/4 C Coconut Flour
1 Scoop (1/3C) Whey Protein Powder
2 TBSP Cocoa Powder
1 TBSP Stevia
1 TSP Coffee Grounds
1 Square 85% Dark Chocolate- Chopped
3/8 C Brewed Coffee
2 Egg Whites
1 TBSP Olive Oil
Mix all the dry ingredients first then add in the wet ones

It should form a sticky, Very Tasty, dough


Don't forget to add Chocolate chunks and Coffee Grounds! haha As you can see the ingredient ideas come as I go!




Once you have the batter all mixed in a bowl now form your cookies...

I used a TBSP to make small bites but its up to you how big you want them.

Form cookies and place on a parchment sheet.

Makes  10 TBSP sized cookies

Bake @ 350 F for 10 Mins

They look the same when they're done but they're nice and moist inside with a small crisp on the outside!

Stick around and keep an eye out for my no bake version... Once I get the time to make them!


Enjoy them with a Cup of Coffee!

Love,
     Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment