Almond Coconut Protein Cookies


I had one of those nights.... Tossing and turning and making protein cookies in my dreams, repeatedly! I'd half-way wake up eager to get to the kitchen then I'd go back to sleep, I knew it was ZERO-DARK-30, and repeat my baking creation dream. Finally, when it was time to get up I FLEW out of bed... kinda went to the kitchen 1/2 asleep but I was READY to make some cookies. HAHA I didn't even know what type of cookies I was making but I started off with one of my favorite ingredients... Coconut. So here's how it went.


INGREDIENTS:
1 Scoop (1/3C) Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
1/2 C Coconut Shreds- Unsweetened
1/2 C Almond Slices
2 TBSP Flax
1 TSP Chia Seeds
2 TBSP Almond Butter
1 TBSP Honey
1 TBSP Coconut oil
1 TBSP Water
2 Egg Whites

Mix all dry ingredients first then add the wet ones. I mashed it all together in a small bow with a fork.
Mix until combined.
With a Ice Cream scooper, scoop dough and release on parchment paper.
Once all the dough is used up, use a cup to smash the rounded cookies down.

Bake @ 350 for 10 Mins

They come out nice and golden on the outside and moist and chewy, like a macaroon on the inside! YUMMM



I LOVE them! This recipe makes only 5 so double if you want more!





Dip them in Some 
Coconut Almond Milk!!! MMMM!


Nutrition Facts:
1 Cookie- 5 Servings
Cal- 181
Carbs- 7
Fat- 14
Protein- 10
Sugar- 1
Fiber- 3


No comments:

Post a Comment