Protein Peanut Butter Cup


HEAVENLY! ~ Protein + Peanut Butter and OF COURSE, Dark Chocolate! AHHHH

My Husband and I are addicted to a few things... to include PB and Dark chocolate. So one day after he sneaked Reeses peanut butter cup  I realized this was time for me to get on my game.... could I possibly make a healthy Reeses PB cup... an imposter? and Wala!

 Ingredients:

1 scoop (1/3c.) vanilla whey protein powder,





2 tbsp. peanut butter - crunchy, unsalted






2 tbsp. PB2 - Powdered Peanut Butter






1 tbsp. organic whole ground flax seed






1/4c 60-70% dark chocolate chips


I used silicone cupcake molds coated them in coconut oil. Meanwhile melt the chocolate in a bowl.
Use 1/2 the chocolate to coat the bottom of each cup.
-Freeze for 10min
Blend peanut butter, PB2, protein powder and flax seed.
Spoon PB mixture in each mold of hardened chocolate, bang on counter to even.
-Freeze for 10min
Melt the rest of the chocolate and coat on top of PB mixture.
 -Freeze for 10min
Gently peel out your tasty Protein PB Cups!

Nutrition Facts:

Per Cup, 4 servings
Calories:  164
Carbs:      11
Fat:          11
Protein:    10
Sugar:       6  (the darker the chocolate the less sugar per serving)
Fiber:        2



No comments:

Post a Comment